Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back On Line

We're back. Well, almost. We moved into our new house last Tuesday. The move went very well thanks to a good worker of a husband and his good friends. I went back to the old house on Wednesday and Thursday mornings to clean, weed the flower beds and gather the last little things. Brielle came with me the first morning and was hilarious. She wanted to sweep with me, but was just pushing around any piles of dirt that I swept up. I gave her a broom of her own and she LOVED getting to clean with me. We sang "When We're Helping We're Happy" and she chimed in to do the "tra la la la" part. The next day was much easier because I got to drop her off to play with grandma while I finished all the cleaning. Now we are at our own new house with lots to do. We are unpacking a few boxes every day. We LOVE being there.

Well, since moving to the new house we have not had phone or internet connection and no cable/TV. It's only been a week and I feel so out of the loop. Brielle and I went to the zoo this morning to see the monkeys and all the other animals she has heard so much about. We are now at Fred and Rama's while the mini van gets fixed. She is napping and I am FINALLY on the internet again!! Yahooo!!! Our phone/internet line did get connected last night so soon I will be blogging from my own computer. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Sarah A said...

Welcome Back! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. Come to think of it, I'll be in Utah next week and can't wait to visit you and see the new house in person!