I apologize for the recent neglect of my blog. We spend every minute of our time on the computer making plans for our trip to Europe. Actually, all that time is trying to some how make our trip to Scotland and England less expensive. The UK is just sooooo pricey of a place to visit. It's crazy. All this planning is making us very excited though.
I thought I would at least share some of our favorite recent pictures from something else exciting we've been able to do lately - go on walks! It is finally warming up and we have headed outside for walks again. We are loving it! Brie and I went back to our favorite place, Sugarhouse Park, last Friday and had a great time. It was so nice to be outside in the nice weather. Brie had the best time because there were so many dogs out. She was sooooo excited to see each one and would squeal and call out "GOG!"
We stopped at the toys to swing and go on the slide (something we didn't have to do last summer). I think Brie got sick swinging back and forth in the swing, but she sure liked chasing the other little kids.


We went a little further and got out to walk around and explore. We found the pine cones absolutely fascinating!

On Sunday morning Scott, Brie and I took a walk around our neighborhood. This is a perfect Sunday morning activity when church doesn't start until 2:00pm! We had a very nice walk until Brie didn't want to ride anymore, but wanted to walk also. That soon turned into her pushing her own stroller. She was THRILLED about this. It took us quite a while to get back home, but she was exhausted and went down for a good nap before church!

5 comments:
Wow! Brielle sure looks bigger in these last sets of pictures... a grown up little girl, so cute. The pictures of her pushing her stroller are hilarious!!
I really thought you would help Brie push the stroller. Wouldn't she let you? Davin, Kea, Trevor and Brynn tried the pool today, too cold. So they spent hours in the spa. Yay spring!!!
A few things:
1.Is that a bunch of hair I see atop Brie's head?? Is it curly?? She does look so much older in these- but just as cute.
2.Your trip to Europe sounds incredible. I'm still jealous.
3. 2:00pm church-- what a test of faith. Good for you for staying true.
4. The picts of her pushing the stroller are great- a warning: what is cute now, might irritate you later... today its the stroller, tomorrow it's the grocery cart where your sweet daughter will ram into all the other poor shoppers
Laura - You are so right! You really know your stuff. Last night we went to Costco and by the end Brie was pushing the bottom part of the cart. She pushed it all the way to the car. It's hilarious to watch.
1. That girl has hair. What's up with that?
2. We will loan you a gog since we have one that decided to chew up one shoe each of three of Krista's pairs.
3. Maybe Brie won't ram shopping carts into people. It could just be a _ _ _ thing.
Post a Comment