Now that it is warmer Brielle is constantly begging to go outside.
Brielle is doing her best to dress like her mother back in the 80s. I caught her dancing on the deck in this lovely outfit. Those aren't boots those are leg warmers (okay, fine, fuzzy socks). She often walks around the house or outside with only one of these on.

I'm already teaching her to kick the ball not to pick it up. She looks like a natural to me.

Brielle took an adventure into the snow but ended up falling over. I thought she would cry but she just started eating the snow instead.

4 comments:
Brielle is adorable, but it doesn't look warm to me. How can you mention snow and warm in the same blog. haha
I am glad you are teaching her how to kick. I need to find a place I can take my boys to kick. My backyard just won't do. You will see.
She's a cute one, and smart too!
Great blog about Brielle. Thanks. She looks older.
Snow is awesome. Yeah. I'm glad it's gone. Stupid snow. I hate it.
Post a Comment