Wednesday, March 28, 2007
"Pancake As Big As My Head"
Last night as Scott and I were falling asleep, Scott asked me to make him a pancake the size of his head for breakfast the next morning. This morning we woke up and I started on pancakes for Brielle and I and then the grand finale . . . . a pancake the size of Scott's head! His wish came true.
We are having a lazy morning around the house this morning because we not only woke up to delicious pancakes, but also to a lot of snow! We have had gorgeous 70 degree, sunny weather for weeks now. All of the daffodils and tulips are blooming and it has felt just like spring, until today. Huge snowflakes just keep falling as though it were January. Gotta love those surprise spring storms.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, what a pancake! and a big head. haha You are a lucky man Scott to get your wish this morning. I can't believe the snow. That is no fun. Hopefully the spring will come again soon.
Wow, that's a big pancake. I can't believe Scott's head is so big. I think the pancake should be smaller. -- Mina
Come on Alicia- You know that to make a true head pancake you needed whipped cream for the mouth, cherries for the eyes and chocolate chips for - well I don't know what, but there needs to be chocolate chips.
Ah! Just looking at that big pancake made me hungry for pancakes. We'll have to make some for breakfast tomorrow. And Scott, your head is just the right size, but I agree with Mina--you should eat smaller pancakes.
Scott, I can't believe you are wearing a Wells Fargo shirt! Remember the good ole' days? I ran into Amber the other day, she has 2 kids.. wow! Hope all is well!
I thought picture #1 was a demonstration of a total eclipse and picture #2 GLOBAL WARMING!
Post a Comment