A few of you have been asking and wondering about Brielle's hair that is finally coming in. I guess I didn't notice it because it has been a slow process, but she definitely has more hair and it is definitely curly. The top doesn't curl up as much as the back does. I just have to put a little water on it (just like mine) and it curls right up perfectly. This makes me VERY happy. I have never done straight hair. Having a little girl with curly hair will be much easier. I know just how to control it. I just hope it continues to grow into blonde curly locks like Kea and like Laura and Tawna when they were little. How cute!


4 comments:
Oh how cute, cute, cute! I LOVE the little curls... now you and your sisters will just have teach me how to work with my girl's curls (not to mention my own). And I love the little shirt, too. Such a cute print.
I love her hair. My biggest fear is that I will get a girl with curly hair and I will not have any idea how to do it. Luckily I have all my sisters in law to help me out. Her hair is beautiful!
Oh how I love the curls! It's funny that I hated them growing up, but really wanted my own girl to have them. I like the first picture of Brie the best- in that pict it looks like Brie has a curled mohawk. So cool!!
I'm so glad that Brielle has curly hair. I always wished mine had been curly. It would have saved me so much time through the years. Lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment