Brielle and her new doll cradle. It has a matching high chair that we set up when we got home.

Brielle helping Aiden figure out his new stacking toy from Santa.
In our house we open presents one by one so that everyone can see what the other person got. I think this is exciting because I love seeing the people I bought/made presents for open what I've given them. This year, my sister Teresa told me about a qoute that she loved. She asked me to do something with it and this is what I made for her.
Because the one by one process took about 3 hours with that many people opening presents, we stopped half way through for the traditional Christmas quiche breakfast. My mom makes this every year and only on Christmas morning. It was delicious!
All the presents were unwrapped and the excitment was dying down. Grandpa and the kids laid back and relaxed in the middle of the aftermath. Notice Brie's new Red Sox t-shirt and her new doll that she LOVES.
Here is the whole group on Christmas morning after all the presents and quiche were done. It was a wonderful morning to be with the Allred fam. My parents are holding a sign that my mom gave my dad that says " All Because Two People Fell In Love".
2 comments:
Wonderful memories. Thanks for the re-cap.
Wow! you guys are really multiplying and replenishing! That is an awesome family picture. And, how come I never knew about the Christmas quiche breakfast tradition? That's so cool! I want to start that one for our family.
Post a Comment