Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Dress

We are back! We were in California with my family for Christmas and we are now back and ready to update the blog. Finally, huh?

We had a marvelous time in California being with all the Allred family again. We also had a really exciting Christmas. It was definitely one of my favorite Christmas' ever! All the excitment that I experienced as a child at Christmas time came back now that I have a child to be excited for. It was so fun.

On Christmas Eve we went to church with my family. Brie wore her Christmas dress. These are the pictures we got of her in the dress. She is not so easily posed anymore. She can get up and walk away too quickly.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kam said...

What a cutie patootie dress and girl! Now that we just saw Brie (and you and Scott), she looks even that much cuter. Funny, we got a dress almost exactly like that for Sam for Christmas, but she never wore it and I took it back. But it's sooo cute.