It is amazing that the three girls look so much alike at three months. Now put Zachary's picture in also so we can see if a boy really looks a lot different than the girls at the same age.
Ava's on the bottom, right? her eyes are different. Brie and Kate look A LOT a like I think. Fun pics. so cute! I agree with Rama... might as well add Z in the mix!
6 comments:
Brie
Kate
Ava
Brie, Kate, Ava. Though it is hard to imagine Brie that round at 3 months. Kate's picture is wonderful!
It is amazing that the three girls look so much alike at three months. Now put Zachary's picture in also so we can see if a boy really looks a lot different than the girls at the same age.
Ava's on the bottom, right? her eyes are different. Brie and Kate look A LOT a like I think. Fun pics. so cute!
I agree with Rama... might as well add Z in the mix!
We're betting on Brielle, Kate, and Ava, too. Seconding everyone's comments!
Brie, Kate Ava
Post a Comment