I don't want to be on the receiving end of that face.
I feel like that sometimes myself.
I've seen that look before! In fact, I've been given that look before. That's hilarious!!
Very convincing. I love it!
Isn't that how one is supposed to look when they don't get their way?
THAT is the perfect picture of Ava! I think that is the only way she has ever looked at me! hehe :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't want to be on the receiving end of that face.
I feel like that sometimes myself.
I've seen that look before! In fact, I've been given that look before. That's hilarious!!
Very convincing. I love it!
Isn't that how one is supposed to look when they don't get their way?
THAT is the perfect picture of Ava! I think that is the only way she has ever looked at me! hehe :)
Post a Comment