Monday, March 02, 2009

It's 80's Night! Oh, What A Night!

Saturday night was "80's night". Every one looked wicked awesome! It was so fun to get our outfits together. I feel as though Scott's track suit and shoes were a Deseret Industries Miracle sent straight from heaven. Loved it! The hugeness of my hair was something quite miraculous also. At the party we ate dinner, played 80's games, watched a slide show of everyone's pictures from the 80's, danced to classic 80's music and played old school video games. What a blast!

P.S. We even had to show up to Rudy's 50th Birthday party dressed like this because it was RIGHT before. That was a little more awkward.


Couples slow dance.
Girls waiting to be asked to dance.But, their husbands were gathered around the video game machine.This made it oh so real - all the girls gathered in a circle dancing together, while again, the guys were playing video games. I believe Carly's dancing to "Can't Touch This!"
Matt and Clair
The couple that I give the award of "Best Dressed" to, Amber and Jeremy.
Girls just wanting to have fun.
The boys.
And, of course, Brie LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that we were dressing up. She thought it was the coolest thing ever!

8 comments:

Dunn Family said...

LOL!! I absolutely loved this post. That looks like so much fun! I love your outfits, love the big hair. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I wish Cory was more willing to dress up and fun like this!

Buchanan House said...

WOW! What a great party. You two look fantastic. Rama

Teresa said...

That is too funny. I can't believe how much thought went in to that activity. I haven't seen one like that since I lived in Provo. Must be a Utah thing. By the way...I think you and Scott were the best dressed. I mean your hair just takes the cake!

Sue said...

I love these pictures! You look great! I don't remember the 80's being this outlandish, but you were in high school, so you probably remember better than I do. I love your hair; looking at the family pictures though, no one has big hair.

Roger said...

Like, gnarly!

Randi said...

That track suit is making me vomit all over my keyboard right now! But in a good way...

Aaron and Jen said...

You captured the night perfectly! What a great time!

Turner said...

WOW!