Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Double Stroller???

So, with the weather warming up for walks and our upcoming trip to Disneyland, I am trying to decide what to do about a double stroller. I've seen one that I think is a great idea, but I wanted to get opinions from people who bought and used double strollers. Or from those who have chosen not to use one. They are so big. I don't know if I would even like using one.

Here is what I've found that I like the best. It is a Sit n' Stand. I think that is a good idea, because then Brie can ride standing or sit down or jump on and off. The cool thing about this new Sit n' Stand is that it can ALSO be a double stroller with the platform part turning into another full seat with canopy. You can choose. Perfect, huh? What do you think?

Here it is with both seats: And then, ta - da! It can be a Sit n' Stand too.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

That is amazing and I LOVE it! You remember the sit and stand that I had when you were here. Total piece of crap, but the most convenient stroller I have ever seen. The boys loved the freedom of it, and I love not having to stop to get boys in and out at the zoo or wherever. One of my friends was asking about what double stroller to buy the other day and before I could chime in another lady was raving about her sit and stand. It is the only way to go, and I will for sure be ordering one of those bad boys when I get to the good ole USA.

Roger said...

So, I take it from Teresa's comment that she is recommending that you buy a "total piece of crap." Correct?

laura said...

That looks absolutely perfect. My sit and stand platform doesn't convert and I hate that. Sometimes the kids just need to be strapped in- especially when they're as young as Brielle. Sarah just did a post on this and this stroller fits what I told her to get. Email these pictures to her.

Anonymous said...

Hey! one of our friends over here has one of those exact strollers (she's a US embassy person... gets deals from the states), and loves it. Buy it! buy us one too, hee hee. That looks great.

Dunn Family said...

I love the stroller!

Amber said...

this stroller looks great, I was jealous of all of my friends sit and stand strollers, but now Sienna and Carter, the seats work better, so that is way cool you can do both. The only thing I really hate about my double stroller is the basket is not very accessible. this one looks a little tricky to get to especially when the back seat is on, so check that out if that is important. Otherwise, I think it look like a great buy, much more compact than mine.

Bayless said...

We have this stroller, and we do really like it, we bought it so we could take it to Disneyland last June, and we just loved it. It was great for Morg to jump out and run to the places she wanted to and when she needed a break, she jumped back on. You can see it all over our blog.

The Walker Family said...

Hey Buchanan clan...This is alyssa nielsen walker. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I found it through Amber's. I used to work with Scott at the bank. Your two little ones are sooo cute:) oh, and I love the stroller. MY kids are 25 months apart. I have a two seated stroller which has been nice but, a sit and stand would be much better right now:)