Scott is once again very excited for the beginning of baseball season. The Red Sox have been playing for 2 weeks now and we've seen them against Oakland, Toronto and now the big rival, the Yankees! Last night we grilled steaks and watched the Red Sox vs. Yankees game. Nothing says summer to me more than that. We have many more months of that to go. Yea!
To celebrate the opening of baseball again Scott received something VERY special from Fed Ex. He (and Randi, Digby and Tim) now has tickets to the Red Sox vs. Yankees game on August 28 at Yankee Stadium! The last rivalry game between these teams to happen in Yankee Stadium before the stadium is t down. Very exciting!! We also found out that Mormon night at the Red Sox game is August 30! So, we'll be there for that too! Amazing huh? We can't wait to go back to Boston and cheer on the team.
So here's to all of you having a delightful baseball season as well. Go Red Sox!
Opening Day 2006:

Opening Day 2007:
Opening Day 2008:
7 comments:
Just one question- Who is that guy holding Ava in that last picture. I don't get it.
Great pictures! I love the yearly season opening pictures. Scott looks great! Where is Alicia each opening day? The girls look wonderful.
GO RED SOX!!! I can't wait!
I love seeing the girls wearing the same dress before age one--they look a lot alike at that age. You are very lucky parents to have such lovely daughters.
Cute, Cute, Cute! The girls looks so adorable. And the change in Scott is so obvious in these pictures. He is looking fantastic! It is cool to see a before and after.
So cute!! I can't believe how much Brie has changed!! I love it!They are the cutest pics
So fun to see the pictures over the last few years. Great tradition you have started and kept up. Go Sox!!!
Post a Comment