Some friends of ours had extra tickets to a Real Salt Lake soccer game and invited us. Sweet. I had never been to the new stadium and it is spectacular. The game/match was fun to watch, but the crazy crowds at soccer games are the most entertaining. They scored two goals that night - I was in the bathroom with the girls for one and we were walking to the van leaving early for the other. Nice huh? Real Salt Lake won the national championship last year and I have yet to EVER see them score a goal. Still fun to be at a game though.Scott loves soccer, so was happy. Brielle did not like soccer so much and doesn't really want to go to a game again. It's not really her style. Ava was thrilled to be there and can not wait to go with Daddy again. Zach was snoozing through most of it because he scored some awesome baby head phones that block out all the noise. So cool.
Zach is completely gorgeous! OK, now that that is out of the way. :) That sounds like a wonderful family activity. I bet the boys would have loved it. Although I can guarantee you we would be leaving early too. The excitement wears off before the game ends for the kids unfortunately. So sad that you missed the goals!
1 comment:
Zach is completely gorgeous! OK, now that that is out of the way. :) That sounds like a wonderful family activity. I bet the boys would have loved it. Although I can guarantee you we would be leaving early too. The excitement wears off before the game ends for the kids unfortunately. So sad that you missed the goals!
Post a Comment