Like deep blue sea, on a blue, blue day.
Blue eyes, baby's got blue eyes.
Zachary got Scott's blue, blue eyes. Yea!!! Brielle has my green eyes. Ava has dark, brown eyes. We were hoping for a blue eyed boy like his daddy and we think these baby blues are going to stay. I love his eyes.
3 comments:
Zachary certainly is a handsome boy. I love those blue eyes too.
Wow! he is beautiful! I am jealous of the baby blues.
Hi Alicia, it's Jen Schenk. I wanted to leave you a comment to let you know about the puddle jumper shoes sale. I just wasn't sure if you got the e-mail or not so I wanted to pass it along to you. It's this wednesday, thursday and friday from 9-3 each day. I want to try and go on wednesday at 9, but we'll see how that works out! Let me know if you are planning on going, oh and i did just start a blog so you can check it out!
Post a Comment