We came home and snuggled up inside for the rest of the afternoon while it snowed and snowed and snowed outside. Scott made us all hot chocolate. This started Brie into telling us all about "the Hot Chocolate song" from Polar Express while we drank our own hot chocolate. We were DYING listening to her. Luckily, the camera was sitting on the table and Scott turned it to record without her or any of us knowing and got a little snippet of her story. It was hilarious!
That evening we got a babysitter and went out to dinner and to see Gloria with some of our friends. Dinner was delicious. Gloria was fabulous. And it has definitely been a long time since I laughed as hard as I did on the ride home. We had so much fun!
3 comments:
I love your Christmas preparations! And the fun things that you are doing! I also thought Brie's story was hilarious.
Okay, Brie talks just like Alicia. That was so funny. I can totally here Alicia saying it like that.
Merry Christmas from the Matkins.
Post a Comment