Monday, November 10, 2008

Rise and Shout!

On Saturday Bryce, Tawna and I watched the BYU football game in Provo together. We had a good time together. We got to eat nasty nachos. The weather was perfect for a football game. The guys behind us were cracking us up with the things they were yelling (very different from a Utah game). And BYU won 45 to 12!

4 comments:

Niki and Jess said...

So true...BYU games are SOOOOO different from U games. I went to one a few months ago and wanted to kill the guy behind me. I felt like he had a mega phone in my ear! And even though BYU was 50 and UCLA was 0 the guy was still screaming at the BYU players to get it together!

laura said...

Were they saying things like,"Every Man, Woman and Child for BYU..."

Roger said...

Nice picture of the three of you. I am glad to see faces rather than paint.

Scott B. said...

I'd rather die!