
On Saturday night I took
Brielle on a date to see
Beauty and The Beast at a local high school. Yes, I accidentally bought the tickets for the same night as the football game and that is why Scott was not with us. I was sad to miss the last quarter of the game, but that turned out to be a very good thing. Brie and I headed out on our date and she was
SOOOOOOO excited! She loves Belle, but has never seen
Beauty and The Beast.

The high school did an absolutely amazing job. The costumes were incredible. The singing was fantastic. I was so impressed. And so was Brie. She sat on my lap for two hours staring at the stage. She was totally mesmerized. She didn't take her eyes off of the stage. She started crying when the lights went on for
intermission because she wanted to see more. And the girl was crazy with
excitement to see all of the new dresses Belle changed into! A blue one, a pink one, a big puffy yellow one.

When we got home, Brie told Scott, and then white bear, every detail of what she remembered. She loved it. What a great date!
3 comments:
how fun! And what a great way to skip the dismal last quarter.
I wish I had gone with you.
It looks like you and Brielle had a wonderful evening. And so did Scott at the game.
Post a Comment