So, this time we went to Kiddie Kandids and Brie cooperated very nicely. Here are the six pictures they gave me to choose from. If you want to, I would love to hear which ones you like the best. I need to go order my free 8 x 10. If you (grandmas?) want one for yourself, please tell me also and I'll order a couple sheets as well.
Presenting Brielle's photo shoot:


This one I would have cropped at the top. I like it though, because it shows some of her curls.
7 comments:
I love those pictures. I especially love the one of her sitting sideways and turned to the camera. I also love the one of her curls. Because I really love the one that I have of her where she is holding both yours and Scotts hands and walking, I think I will wait until her two year picture to update. Thank you for sending those.
I love the first one with her hands in her pockets. And such cute white capris! Very cute. Sounds like your experience at KK was better than my last attempt.
We(Krista, Davin and I) like the one of her in the dress sitting down with her feet out. That smile looks most like Brie to me.
Actually Davin said he "looovveeess that one."
All the photos are darling. Good luck narrowing the choice down to one.
I love the photo shoot! That is one of the many things I am missing so much being away from the U.S. There is nothing like that here, and especially for a reasonable price. Anyway, Brie looks adorable! I agree with the sitting down in the pink dress as my favorite. I like that smile and I like her cute little bare feet.
I love them!! SOOOOO Cute! I can't believe she cooperated so well. Zoey's last photos didn't turn out so good.
Little Brie is sooo yummy! I love, love these pictures and am very envious (much like Teresa's envy!). Top three picks for me:
1. Sitting with her legs out to the side -- it's the most like her, I think.
2. Hands in pockets -- did she just do that, or did you stick them in her pockets for her? That's just so darn cute!
3. The curls -- also a very "Brie" look on her face, and those curly locks are so adorable!
Post a Comment