I remember doing this post about Halloween last year and getting a lot of comments like, "Whew! That made me tired." Yes, I would agree. Halloween turns into a week long holiday with a party to dress up for every single day and A LOT of candy. I have to admit though, I like a party and I certainly really like candy. This year I did make it quite easy by buying all costumes at the consignment sale (cheap) and making sure all costumes were warm and required nothing but the kids stepping into them and zipping them up. I would just say, "Let's get our costumes on" and they could go get them on and be ready by themselves. Easy and they loved it.
BALLET CLASS
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PARADE
KINDERMUSIK CLASS
Really shakin' it with his shakers. This cracked me up.
PRESCHOOL PARADE
PLAYGROUP AT GARDNER VILLAGE
FIDELITY HALLOWEEN PARTY
Trick or treating at the office doors.
LOVING the candy!! The kid is beyond obsessed. I'm a little worried.
WARD TRUNK OR TREAT
FINALLY . . . HALLOWEEN!! . . . TRICK OR TREATING!
Ava and Brie, of course, already knew what this was all about. It was hilarious watching Zachary catch on to it. He, as stated previously, really, really likes candy and wants to get his hands on it anyway he can. At the ward Trunk or Treat he went around to the cars getting candy, but then I caught him just randomly going up to poor unsuspecting children and reaching into their buckets to take handfuls of candy to dump into his own bucket. Clever. At his first neighborhood house, he was given his one piece of candy. We told him to say "Thank you." He just stood there staring down the man at the door saying "More. More. More." He definitely figured this whole "trick or treating" thing out and was quite pleased with his loot by the end of the night.
Ava and Brie, of course, already knew what this was all about. It was hilarious watching Zachary catch on to it. He, as stated previously, really, really likes candy and wants to get his hands on it anyway he can. At the ward Trunk or Treat he went around to the cars getting candy, but then I caught him just randomly going up to poor unsuspecting children and reaching into their buckets to take handfuls of candy to dump into his own bucket. Clever. At his first neighborhood house, he was given his one piece of candy. We told him to say "Thank you." He just stood there staring down the man at the door saying "More. More. More." He definitely figured this whole "trick or treating" thing out and was quite pleased with his loot by the end of the night.
Is that all a blurr to you, like it is to me? Hope you had a good Halloween too. Now, I'll go relax and eat THREE pumpkin buckets full of candy! Yahoo!
2 comments:
WOW!! You really know how to celebrate Halloween.
Another halloween, and again, I'm tired, even just reading about all your outings and adventures! What a marathon week!! But it all looks very fun. I love the costumes... Zachy is the cutest little elephant, and Ava's butterfly costume is AWESOME! So pretty! Brie's is cute too, of course... and funny.
Post a Comment