Monday, July 18, 2011

Rock Up The Nose

So there I was (yesterday) in Primary, completely dressed up as a Pioneer woman ready for singing time to end and then I would start Sharing Time. I had beautiful stories to share of pioneers sacrificing to build temples. Just as singing ended and it was my turn, Ava started bawling on the front row.

There was a rock up her nose!

How does she get a rock in Primary? Why is it up her nose? So I led her to the back of the room and plugged one side and had her blow out the other until I could get it out. Then took her to her seat and starting Sharing Time. Oh, the fun!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Well, this is my laugh for the day. Your second week of being alone went well.

Roger said...

Ava rocks!

Teresa said...

That girl is hilarious! I love that you were all dressed up like a pioneer. Your primary kids are lucky to have you. I am wondering what you are planning for this Sunday though when it is actually Pioneer day?

A, M and S said...

I think she is related to Siena. With her it was a dehydrated blueberry.

Rama said...

Every day is a new and different experience when you have little kids.