Soon after bringing Scott's dad home from the hospital, his sons that don't live in town came to visit him. Scott's brothers were all together for the weekend and we thought it would be a good opportunity to take pictures of the boys in their kilts. Fred and Rama have had a Buchanan tartan kilt made for each of the boys, but they have never been together to wear them. We went into Fred and Rama's backyard and Mary Kim came to take the pictures. They turned out lovely! We are all happy to have this pictures of Fred and Rama and their sons. 
Guess who the comedian of the clan is?
Love this.



When Fred grew tired and went inside, we decided to put the kids together for a picture. They are just wearing what they wore for the 4th of July parade. I crack up EVERY time I see these pictures. Ava and Henry are honestly the best of buds. They are so cute together in these pics. They are holding hands and wow, check out those scowls. Oh, and of course, Brie is offering up her very best pose.

Little Ella and Zachary.
Zachary at 9 months.
He's all ready to learn the bagpipes. Heaven help us - those are not an indoor instrument!
Like father, like daughter.
And a quick picture of our family. Everyone is looking and smiling. Amazing!

These boys will have to get their kilts on again very soon . . . . . they are off to Scotland!! They are taking Fred back to his hometown in Scotland for a visit. Yeah!
4 comments:
These pictures are so cool. What a neat thing to do. I'm glad to see Scott's dad is home. Love your new family picture. So great.
That is AWESOME! What a great family tradition/legacy. I love seeing little Zachary in his kilt, so cute! And what is up with Brie and the many poses?! She cracks me up! Ava too, funny girl.
I'm curious to hear more about this trip to Scotland the Buchanan Boys have planned. That sounds wonderful for Fred, and all of them!! How exciting -- I hope it's coming together as planned!
LOVE the pictures! I'm so glad that Scott and his brothers are going to be able to take his dad to Scotland!
Wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment