Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday, Monday!

On Mondays we stay home, clean the house and do the laundry. When I vacuum I move the coffee table and we usually turn the music up. It always turns into a "dance off" with the girls. They dance all over the table the entire time I am vacuuming the downstairs. Here they are shakin it today.

(P.S. They also get to choose their own outfits and not do hair on Mondays.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sue said...

Tracy made us a coffee table when you kids were little and that is exactly what it was used for, too! That or a stage. Thank you, Tracy, for making sturdy tables.

Aaron and Jen said...

That is adorable! Brie is quite the dancer!

Brian Bishop said...

holy cow! where in the WORLD did that girl get her moves?! She cracks me up! And little Ava is getting some great tutoring from big Sis!

Kamber (on Brian's computer)