Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Popcorn Snowmen


The snow has melted around here (temporarily) and I don't love playing in the snow so much anyway . . . so we made snowmen inside the other day. We popped popcorn, mixed it with melted marshmallows and had "snow" to make snowballs. They we added whatever we could from the cupboard to make eyes, nose, arms, etc. The girls liked making snowmen, but loved that I left the rest of the popcorn for them to eat as much as they wanted. Delicious snowmen.This is how Ava walks to the bathroom to wash her hands when they are dirty. Not touching ANYTHING!
This is what Zachary was doing while we built snowmen.

5 comments:

Sue said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great idea! Wish I was there.

Rama said...

Good idea! Cute girls. Very cute aprons. Zachary looks very content.

Teresa said...

OOHH looks fun and delicious! And I now have a popcorn maker. Woohoo! I think the boys may get some snow tomorrow. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

You are SO BEYOND crafty! I love all your ideas!
-Abby

Roger said...

If snow were made of marshmallows and popcorn, I could live in Utah.