Wednesday, February 24, 2010
The Hair Cut
It all started with a home hair cut gone VERY wrong (not done by me). Scott and I went running to Laura to fix it and she taught me how to cut Scott's hair. Sooooooooo . . . for Christmas he got a hair cutting/clipper set and now I am his official hair cutter. I've only done it twice and both times have completely stressed me out. I am so nervous of shaving a huge bald spot on his head or something. I would NEVER live it down. So far, so good. It takes me an hour, but to those who know me that is no big surprise. I would have to say that this second hair cut looks pretty darn good. Still waiting for my big tip.
In other Scott news, he started his first week of a new position at work that we are very excited about. He is now at the Gateway, comes home at 5pm and doing something we think he will really enjoy and be very good at. Scott is also training for another marathon. He hopes to run the Salt Lake marathon with his brother, Glenn, in April. Good luck! Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for being home at 5:00!!! That's wonderful for everyone!! You guys were so smart to buy a house in Sandy so that it is easy to switch from the Utah County site to Salt Lake. And way to go on the haircut. Fortunately Landon does his own. It makes life easier and cheaper.
I started cutting Rich's hair in college to save money. I friend gave me one lesson. I wasn't great at first, but I got better and now he won't go to anyone else!
Nice haircut and a creative apron. You certainly are a talented wife.
One word - Flowbee
Post a Comment