Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, Scott worked so the girls and I went to see the lights at temple square and then to have dinner with Fred and Rama. It was a very nice evening. We came home and let the girls open their one present on Christmas Eve - matching, red, polka dot, silky nightgowns. Zach was, of course, in a velvet Santa suit.Brielle chose cookies and milk to put out on a plate for Santa. She also put some carrots out for the reindeer. There was a note all about how good she was and then they were off to bed. It was so fun for us to see how totally excited Brie and Ava were for Santa to come. Ava kept saying, "Hanta coming and bring Wava candy!"

Jessica arrived late (yeah!!) and then Evan arrived even later (yahoo!!) and then Santa arrived and this is what it looked like when we all went to bed. Scott and I were so excited for the next morning!

4 comments:

Kam said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't even ask what your girls were getting for Christmas. But I can SEE what they got! Soooooo cute! ARe they loving those little houses?! WHat fun! Where did you put them? Love the pajamas. so cute.

Must call you soon. Miss you.
xx kamber

Roger said...

I love polka dot outfits. Especially for Ava.

Rama said...

What a beautiful and exciting Christmas! The playhouse is darling. And the children look so sweet in their Christmas outfits. How neat to have so many pictures to remember these precious moments.

Randi said...

I miss you guys!