14. Christmas dresses at church. The past two Sundays have been wonderful. We've had beautiful choirs singing Christmas songs in church and I've been able to present a Christmas lesson to the children in Primary. Our kids wore their Christmas clothes to church on Sunday. Brielle, in particular, was absolutely thrilled with a long, puffy, shiny, fancy dress for church. Ava liked how her dress twirled and Zach just looked adorable (until he blew out all over THE FRONT of himself. How do you do that?).Tuesday, December 22, 2009
11. The Nativity. Every year our Fisher Price nativity comes out and the girls play with it every day. They add all kinds of characters to it (mostly Disney princesses). I like that they have a nativity that they get to play with, touch, tell the story with, etc. We had a family night were we talked about each person in the nativity scene and who they were.
Ava, taking a little pause from playing to work on some other business. Poor girl. She's struggling.
12. Christmas Crafts. We painted Popsicle sticks, then glued them together and bedazzled them to make a Christmas tree. 


Another craft was to paint a foot and hands to make Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

13. The Forgotten Carols. My friend Jen and I went to see Michael Mclean's "The Forgotten Carols". Beautiful music and a fun night out with a friend. I'm glad I got to see this.
14. Christmas dresses at church. The past two Sundays have been wonderful. We've had beautiful choirs singing Christmas songs in church and I've been able to present a Christmas lesson to the children in Primary. Our kids wore their Christmas clothes to church on Sunday. Brielle, in particular, was absolutely thrilled with a long, puffy, shiny, fancy dress for church. Ava liked how her dress twirled and Zach just looked adorable (until he blew out all over THE FRONT of himself. How do you do that?).


15. Movies and Music. Thank heaven for DVR. We have recorded every children's Christmas movie - the classics and the new ones. Brielle gets to watch a show in the afternoon while Ava is napping. Every day she gets to see one of the Christmas movies. Her favorite is "The Year Without a Santa". We also got a great music CD of Christmas music from Ava's Kindermusik teacher. We play it all day long. I love hearing Christmas music playing and the girls love dancing to it.
14. Christmas dresses at church. The past two Sundays have been wonderful. We've had beautiful choirs singing Christmas songs in church and I've been able to present a Christmas lesson to the children in Primary. Our kids wore their Christmas clothes to church on Sunday. Brielle, in particular, was absolutely thrilled with a long, puffy, shiny, fancy dress for church. Ava liked how her dress twirled and Zach just looked adorable (until he blew out all over THE FRONT of himself. How do you do that?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love those trees. I saw them in the Family Fun magazine and thought I might try them.
The kids look so great in their Christmas best. And Z looks SOOO much like Brielle to me. Adorable.
I love the Christmas crafts! I have never seen them. I also love the Christmas finery! How fun to do so many things during Christmas. I would have loved to see The Forgotten Carols.
You are so good at crafting with your girls. I'm impressed and that picture of Zack is absolutely adorable. What a cute boy! And I'm glad you saw the Forgotten Carols. It is oh so cheesy, but I always love it.
The pictures were adorable, especially the one with Big Z in his Sunday best.
Your creativity amazes me.
I love how you have pictures and a countdown of all the fun activities you have been up to! I'll have to steal some of your ideas for next year!
Joshua blows out the front of himself too all the time!!! I just didn't think that was possible!
Yeah, we went to see the lights the last weekend in November when it was still semi-warm! I pitty anyone trying to go now!!!! You'd better dress WARM!!! It'll be fun though! :)
So the chocolate thing...apparently Aaron is allergic....not fun especially at this time of year! So poor Aaron :)
Post a Comment