We went to our ultrasound this morning fully expecting to discover that baby #3 was another girl. The doctor showed us the brain, the skull, the spine, the heart, heart chambers, the stomach, the bladder . . . . and then, finally, to our utter shock and amazement . . . . a boy!!! He gave us a very good view and it is definitely a boy! I started crying, Scott started crying and we both are SO INCREDIBLY excited.
Brie, Ava and I went to the store and bought him his first Red Sox onsies (well, he will be born during the World Series) and then sat outside with a blizzard from Dairy Queen to celebrate. Scott is at work, but still crying. I am overjoyed that Scott gets to have a son.
Now we'll just need name ideas. Please help.
14 comments:
Reggie Herkelheimer Buchanan? Big Papi Buchanan? Congrats!--timo and becky
Ahh YAY! Scott told me at the festival on Sat. you had an appt. CONGRATS!!
I plan on calling him Taz starting now and only calling him the full Tasmanian devil when he is shooting himself off of your roof and onto the neighbors using a combination of rubber bands and firecrackers. Congratulations!
YAY!!! Boys are so FUN! I'm so excited to see a little Buchanan boy. You'll love having some male influence in the home.
YAY!!! We are so excited to have boys so close! That is AWESOME!!! Is Brie coming to terms with a brother yet?
Hooray, Hooray, and Hooray! David has his fingers crossed for another boy as well, but since we have one of each already, it won't be nearly as exciting of announcement as yours! Sad stuff about the chapel in Cambridge, huh? I cried my way through the pics Tim sent out.
Congratulations! You will love having your boy! We have the 2 girlies and now the boy and it's great. Brie and Ava will baby him and he will love them so much.
Congrats again!
Missy
Soooo exciting!!! And i'm sure a little scary. Your girls' names sound like royalty, you should go with something similar for this little one. Like Thomas or Samuel or Maxwell. Just a thought... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations! Boys are so different then girls,it's great you get to experience both the emotional side of girls and the physical side of boys. I'm into The Mentalist on TV - how about Patrick? Or is that too Irish? It would be nice for him to have an ethnic name to go with Buchanan. What's Scott's dads name?
Congratulations! So exciting! I'm happy for both of you. That will make 10 granddaughters and 4 grandsons for us.
We are so excited for you, although we have a preference for girls, of course. G and R think Ian Buchanan has definite possibilities. Just think about it.
R
Man, I'm always the last to find out these important things. But of course, I'm VERY excited for you. Can I say I had a feeling?? I really did. But who can be sure about those things, eh? Anyway, good luck on the name game. I'm sure he'll be darling and you'll find the perfect name that just suits him!
love you!
Kam
Yay! We are so excited for you guys. You will love have a little boy in the family. Oh, and Cory says he is going to buy him his first NY Yankees onsie.....he will get to choose if he is a a yankee or redsox fan!! Lets get together soon for the baseball game or something.
Chicken Chube Buchanan
Post a Comment