Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Tomorrow (Monday) morning we have our ultrasound to find out if baby #3 is a boy or girl. We can't wait to know. I am also soooooooooo excited to see that all is well and developed normally with this baby. I love getting the reassurance that the heart looks good and the brain looks good and the spine looks good, etc.

My thoughts on the gender: I have no idea. I have no feeling one way or the other. This pregnancy has been almost exactly the same as the last two. I am curious to know, because I just can't guess.

Girl: If it is a girl I will feel totally relieved. I have the name (Kate Susan), the clothes, the sisters to play with, the girly toys, the room ready, etc. I know how to do girls and I really like them. They are probably more drama and emotions, but they play so sweetly and delicately. I think though, we would be sad to think we might not get a boy.

Boy: We (Scott especially) would be so excited to have a boy. I've heard wonderful and fun things about having a little boy around. My nervousness comes from the fact that I've never thought of a boy name that I would really want to use, it would be a TOTALLY new experience and I'm afraid for the rough and rowdy play of boys. I know the last one might be silly, but my girls really do let me keep my house pretty clean, picked up, not broken, etc. and I like that.

We will see. And we'll let you know!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

BOY all the way. I mean it just doesn't happen where a person keeps having the same sex over, and over, and over, and over. It has to be a boy. And a name will be easy as pie for you to come up with. Can't wait to find out.

Buchanan House said...

I'm hoping for a boy. I had all boys and wanted the experience of raising both genders. But we had wonderful sons, and we are really excited to love another grandchild--boy or girl!

laura said...

Ooo. I can't wait to find out. Can't wait!

Bryce said...

laura-----boy
brian-----boy
davin-----girl
kea-------girl
blake-----boy
bryce-----boy
tawna-----boy
krista----girl
ashley(friend)-girl

I am counting down the hours!!!! I can't wait!!!

Bryce said...

that was laura. not bryce.