Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Super Stars!!

Brielle's kindergarten program was on Friday. She was really excited to perform. Surprise, surprise. All the kids filed onto stage beaming, smiling and waving at their parents. It was adorable. They sang their little hearts out to show all they had learned in school this year. 

 I especially liked when they really started moving and grooving. Brie got into it. I love her face in this pic.
 Brielle and her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Genesi.
 Brie and her best buddy, Emily. Emily lives just up the street. They play together all the time, we carpool together and they are in class together. A perfect match.
 So proud of our graduating kindergartener.
 We took Brie (and everyone) to a special lunch at Normandie Bakery after her performance. It was amazing. So many beautiful and delicious desserts. Scott and I shared the best bowl of French Onion Soup I've ever had and right in the middle of that yum-o soup the crown the dentist put on my tooth the day before came off. Ouch.
Now this big, bad 6 year old is off to first grade at a new school next year. She will start Spanish Immersion in the fall with a teacher they hired from Spain. Her parents are over the top excited for her and this new adventure to learn a new language and about a different culture. Congrats Brie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely loving your outfit in the family pic. That's the most exciting part about this post to me. But good job Brie!

Tawna

Rama said...

Congratulations to Brielle on graduating from kindergarten. First grade is so exciting! I loved teaching this age--
especially good students like Brielle. Love you!

Roger said...

Que bien!

Teresa said...

Yea Brielle! That graduation looks like great fun. And the Spanish immersion for her next year is wonderful! I am so happy she gets the opportunity to do that.