We celebrated Christmas Eve a little early (December 23) with the Buchanan Clan (most of). It was a great night together after some craziness that day - Brian and Rachel's basement flooded that morning and we had to call cops and give a witness statement on an incident at Walgreens. Once we were all together all was good and happy. We had a delicious dinner that everyone helped with and then on to acting out the nativity play, the traditional reading of "The Night Before Christmas" and presents.
Kid's Table
Big kid's table.
The cast of our nativity play all dressed up and ready for the show.
Presenting . . . . the "wiseguys".
Uncle Kim reading "The Night Before Christmas" to the grandkids.
The woman who made such a beautiful night happen.
Opening our gift from Brian and Rachel. So nice.
Nights like this make me so grateful for Scott's family and the chances we have to be together.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I was showing it to Samantha, and we both just think Brielle looks soooo grown up. When did that happen?! (Same could be said for Samantha, of course.) I love that you are sooo good at doing lots of things with BOTH sides of your family. I bet that means so much to Scott's parents.
ps.straight hair again? You look so different when it's straight. I like it, but I just don't think I could ever get used to you with straight hair... just isn't you. Could you get used to me with grey, thin hair?? -- because it seems that's the direction I'm heading!!
Post a Comment