Sleep Out on the Trampoline - Scott had been wanting to do this all summer. He chose the night that I was in the ER with Evan and his finger until 3:30am. When I got home I found a note saying "We're on the trampoline". We actually moved everyone in to their beds then because Scott couldn't actually sleep out there . . . too worried that every noise was someone kicking in the fence.
They watched a movie and ate popcorn and the girls fell asleep soundly in their sleeping bags.
Thanksgiving Point Gardens - It was August and that meant "2 buck Tuesdays" around here again. The Gardens are one of our favorites to visit. It really is impressive and there are so many fun things for the kids to run around and explore. This visit got to be with our Playgroup friends. Perfect. 
Of course, More Swimming. - Swimming in any pool that will open up their waters to us, usually the Alta Canyon Rec Swimming Pool.
Children's Museum - Free pass to the children's museum. Wahoo! Scott even joined us for his lunch hour to help play in the pretend grocery store and have a packed lunch with us. The kids played and played and played and loved the new exhibit. Then crashed for a very peaceful car ride home.



I actually took this because both Scott and I were amazed at the brilliance of this girl. I mean, how does she know what that thing is? Or how to use it? She's never seen it in our house. Amazing child prodigy!
Tea Parties - Not on the official list of fun summer time activities, but definitely happened . . . a lot.









Thanksgiving Point Farm - Another "2 Buck Tuesday" favorite. We chose a different Tuesday when our cousins from NY were here. We got to go to the farm with Laura, Connor, Abby, Andrew and new baby Hannah. (All pics from Laura's IPhone. Thanks!)
Visiting the bunnies. "Everybody twitch your nose like a rabbit!" Love it.
Waiting to ride the ponies.
Visiting the bunnies. "Everybody twitch your nose like a rabbit!" Love it.
The Park - We have a favorite park that we hang out at often. I like the shade. I like that it's wood chips. I like the toys. I like the paths of sidewalk for the girls to ride their bikes.




3 comments:
What an exciting and fantastic summer your family had. Thanks for sharing the fun with so many beautiful pictures and interesting comments.
Oh, I hate saying goodbye to all the carefree fun of summer. But it looks like you guys were able to live it up! Everything looked really fun. I laughed that Scott had everyone come in because HE was the one who couldn't sleep on the tramp. funny. And the "twitch your nose like a bunny" pic is awesome!
So what is your favorite park? It looks fun.
Post a Comment