What's going on around here? Just trying to keep up with these three little kids. Whew. Often times people see me out with the kids and they say, "Wow. You have your hands full." or "You sure are busy." Yes, yes it is true.
The Girls.
*Brielle was well aware of the fact that on Mother's Day I got to have breakfast in bed and received presents. She then heard that we were planning the same for Father's day. She (like every kid) thought for sure it should be her day. She told me in great detail of all she wanted for "her special day". She wanted breakfast in bed, goggles, a new dress up, etc. etc. Well, she did get breakfast in bed. She was happy enough with that.
The Girls.
*Brielle was well aware of the fact that on Mother's Day I got to have breakfast in bed and received presents. She then heard that we were planning the same for Father's day. She (like every kid) thought for sure it should be her day. She told me in great detail of all she wanted for "her special day". She wanted breakfast in bed, goggles, a new dress up, etc. etc. Well, she did get breakfast in bed. She was happy enough with that.
*Brielle was starting a Disney movie the other day and saw on the beginning when they show the Disneyland castle. She said very excitedly, "Mommy, that is the Disney temple. That is where I want to get married. In the Disney temple."
*We got a new baby girl cousin. Norah was born on June 4 while I was in CA. When I got home we headed over to Landon and Sarah's to meet her. She is gorgeous and the girls loved getting to hold her.
*The girls have very good friends that are sisters and their same ages. They recently invited Brie and Ava over for a tea party so that everyone could learn a thing or two in manners. It was so cute. Brie was really into it and held her tea cup just right and tried to remember her napkin in her lap and "please" and "thank you". Ava on the other hand, licked her plate clean when she was done and spooned sprinkles (for decorating a cupcake) right from the bowl into her mouth. She has a bit to learn about being a lady. Jen and I had a great time watching them and laughing.
*Brielle and Ava were invited to Aiden's pizza birthday party. It was a cute party and they had a lot of fun. I think I might have enjoyed it the most though. That pizza they made was DELISH!
The boy.
*Whenever Zach does something that I whine about Brielle says in an exhausted voice, "See Mom, I always told you we shouldn't have had another baby."
*Zachary loves to gnaw on anything he can get his hands on. He loved, loved, loved the red vines . . . and the bath afterward. Notice that grin in the second bath picture. That was when he was pooping in my sink!
6 comments:
I think there were two pictures with Ava smiling? Is that a record? I'm glad we have been able to spend so much time with you recently- the kids love "Brie-va"
Please thank Brielle for giving me a new understanding of listening to the Spirit.
Tell Ava that I am looking forward to Poke-a-dotting her pink dress.
And tell Zach it's OK with me if he wants to poop in your sink, as long as he doesn't do it in my spa.
Loved this post.
The kids are oh-so-funny.
Zach's laugh is my very favorite. And I LOVE the picture of Brie at the tea party, dressed as a homeless person. Hilarious.
And Norah!... Oh, I can't wait to hold her.
One more thing. Don't listen to dad. He actually doesn't really care when kids poop or pee in his spa, pool or on his strawberries. We( as in the kids, not me) have been doing it for years.
I love seeing the different personalities of your kids! They are very distinct.
You have the cutest kids and they are each so different and so smart.
Oh my gosh! Your kids are so adorable! The girls always seem to be so dressed up to me. Maybe because they are girls. I am excited to get to know their personalities more in a couple of weeks. I love all the little things that are going on in your life.
Post a Comment