
Yesterday was a broadcasted stake conference. Zach and I still haven't gone back to church and the thought of taking Brie and Ava to sit for two hours was not a pleasant one . . . . so we had our own little Sunday meeting in the canyon. We went up Millcreek Canyon and it was SPECTACULAR, SPECTACULAR! The leaves were all different colors and beautiful. It was a sunny day so the sun shined through all those leaves and made it even more vibrant. We drove up the canyon, got out to do a little "hike"/walk and then found a perfect spot by a river to have our picnic.
We had a picnic lunch that Scott packed for us. The girls tried to catch the falling leaves. We took pictures. And then we had a little church lesson. It was such a nice day to spend with each other. Loved it.

Brie and Ava on their "hike".

Ava trying her hardest to force a smile. She is learning. Her mouth is also filled with cheese stick.

Ava found a walking stick like Brie.

CHEESE!

Our picnic.

We had hard boiled eggs. Seeeeeee!

Zach slept through it all, but got covered in leaves.

Scott and the girls catching the falling leaves.


Me teaching the lesson.




3 comments:
looks like a wonderful Sunday!
If you weren't in those pictures, I would have assumed you stole them off some New England website. They are gorgeous!! I love fall in Utah- even though I haven't experienced it in about 13 years.
And may I say- You look fantastic. I had to remind myself that you just had a baby. Wow. Some women take less than 6 months to pull themselves together?? Amazing.
wow! That looks like a perfect, perfect Sunday. (And I know you use superlatives a lot, but in this case they are absolutely deserved!!) Seriously, you all look so happy and peaceful and relaxed. I bet that will become yet another favorite memory for you. Love the pics.
And yes, you do look fantastic. Way to go, Alicia!
Post a Comment