Thursday, March 11, 2010
Smile!
Here are some of the smiles from around here recently. . . .
Scott and Zachary all dressed up for church working on HT lists on the couch. I thought they looked quite handsome together.
Brielle went to the dentist for a cavity yesterday. Scott took her and said he was crying watching her in that big chair with all of that work happening on her. I was crying with the pictures he was sending home on his phone. How awful for a little four year old, right? Well, she didn't mind in the least. She had no problem going, no problem climbing into the chair and lying still, no problem with the work they did and no problem once the numbness wore off (except that she had chewed up the inside of her lip so much). This is her half numb smile when she got home. It was cracking me up.
Ava still has a hard time figuring out how to force a smile for the camera. Here is her best attempt. Hilarious. She's really trying.
Zachary smiling through a mouthful of rice cereal.
After Zachary gets all sloppy, dirty and covered in rice cereal he "chases" the girls around the kitchen to give them a big, wet kiss. They go screaming and running. Aaaaaah . . . Here he comes! (Brie took the pictures.)
Here is a smile from Ava's person. Ava has started drawing people "just like di di does". It's so funny to hear her talk her way through the drawing, "big circle, polka dot, polka dot, mouth, other mouth, arm, arm, leg, other leg, body." The scribble at the bottom of the circle is the body, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! what cute, fun pictures. LOVE the one of Zachary and Scott all spiffed up for church. Cute!
I also love that Brie gets to be the "example" for Samantha in all things "monumental" -- Sam has her first dentist appt next week (and will probably need a bit of work herself). Now I can tell her Brie did it and was soooo brave. Just like shots, potty training, pull-ups, etc. Keep going, Brielle!
I have the cutest grandchildren in the world--lucky me! Congratulations Brielle on being so cooperative in the dentist chair. Nice drawing Ava! Great smile Zachary!
I love that picture at the top even though it looks like Brielle is getting ready to stab someone with, what is that, a screwdriver?? :) Cute kiddos!!
Oops..Ava.
I love the polka dots!
Please tell Ava for me.
Post a Comment