My sister Laura gave the girls the book "Pinkalicious" when Zachary was born. They L.O.V.E. this book. We were reading it one night before bed and we made a plan to make pink cupcakes the next day. Some of us were sure we would turn pink if we ate too many pink cupcakes, just like Pinkalicious. Well, take it from the one who ate the most pink cupcakes . . . I did not turn pink. We did eat some delicious cupcakes and even got to deliver some to the neighbors (so I wouldn't keep testing the experiment).
5 comments:
We LOVE that book around here too. But, have never even thought to test it out. Very smart and very delicious.
The top two pictures of Brie look so much like you(Alicia). I've never really thought that before. We are getting so anxious to see you all.
laura
Yum! I have never read that book, but I think pink cupcakes would taste great. The girls look like they think so too.
Dang those look GOOD! Looks like fun.
How fun! I love the last picture of Ava eating her cupcake.
We Love Pinkalicious AND there's a Purplicous and Goldilicious. You should read them too!
I love checking on your cute family. I'm Laura B's Aunt Laura
Post a Comment