Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photo Shoot

As part of Scott's paternity leave, he was also recruited to help me take the kids for a photo shoot with Zach. Zach had his little newborn naked body pictures taken and then we also got some with me and with the girls. She spent almost 2 hours with us. She was awesome. There are so many pictures. I've chosen some favorites. Help me decide.

P.S. I am so totally in love with this kid. I never knew a baby could be so good and easy. He is the sweetest thing ever. Remind me of this when he is terrorizing me and the girls.















13 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay - I love the last one of the girls. I love the one of the three of them where Ava's head is on top of Zach, and I LOVE the black and white one of you and Zack where your head is kind of over on top of him while you two are nestled together. Precious all the way around!!

Sarah A said...

So cute. I love all of them. So I say keep them all. What a beautiful baby- we need to get together again, he already looks different!

Janet said...

Such cute pictures!

Roger said...

I suggest that you buy little z some clothes.

Teresa said...

Beautiful pictures! Little Ava is looking so big! You have adorable children. Way to go.

laura said...

Wow! What did you bribe your girls with to get such great shots! Andrew and Abby would not have posed so perfectly! I love the first one where Brie is holding Zach; she looks so proud! I also love all the ones of you with Zach. Sweet.

Sue said...

I love these pictures. How did you get him to sleep so well uncovered (naked)? I love the black and white with you and Zach where your heads are facing the same way.

Sue said...

I went through them again, they are all good. I love the ones of Zach curled up and all of the rest, too

Rama said...

I like #11 of Alicia and Zach (colored), #12 of Ava, #13 of Brie, #15 of the three kids, and #17 & 18 (last 2 pictures) of Brie and Ava. Of course all the pictures are precious.

bskin25 said...

Oh these are great!! THere goes my theory on older babies. He seems to have snoozed right through it all. You look gorgeous in all of them. And the kids look so happy and excited about their new brother. Adorable.
laura

Kam said...

so cute. love them all. especially all three kids kind of "laying" together. Cute. How fun to get such GREAT shots!! we tried family picts last time Brian was home, two weeks ago... pretty much a failure, but we have to work with what we got. It's always a toss up, huh? Glad yours turned out so beautifully!

A, M and S said...

I thought more than Zach would be naked! how disappointing. Oh well. And great to have Randi there! Looks like there was lots of great food.

R

Katie said...

Hi Alicia!

It's been a long time!
How are you?
You have such a cute fun family.
It's been fun to read you blog and see how great a mom you are.

Kam ran into my sister in law, at the airport over Thanksgiving.
Kam gave her her blog address, and then I found yours.

How exciting! I've been wondering all this time how you are.

You are welcome to follow our family blog and my musings at
familyofkatie.blogspot.com.

Take care, so good to be in touch!

Love, Katie