Thursday, November 05, 2009

And so it begins . . .

I remember dressing my little brothers up in my prom dresses, applying make up, painting nails, etc. My dad was ticked. Well, Zach is 5 weeks old and has already been accessorized by his sister. She even chose just the right hair bow to match. Surprisingly enough it was Ava who did this to him. Heaven help him for when Brie has a go at dressing him up. So cute.

9 comments:

Scott B. said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stop messing with my boy!

laura said...

Alicia- I never thought I'd be able to say this but, You're baby is HUGE!!! He looks so big in these pictures. (you know what they say about veritical stripes) And so, so, so, SO adorable. I can NOT wait to hold him in just two weeks. And I promise we will be clean and cloroxed and germ free by then.

laura said...

Uuuhhh... horizontal stripes.

Sarah A said...

In our house it was the other way. Aiden putting on Anne's hairbows...

Teresa said...

OOOHHH, what a beautiful baby boy!

Kam said...

ha! I just told Brian you have Zachary all dolled up. His first comment was, "what? Did Scott really allow that?!" Then I read the first comment... sounds like Scott wasn't around for the glamor shots?

He is a pretty pretty princess. (Really, he is so cute.) Can't believe he's 5 weeks old already. Has it been that long? wow!

Sue said...

Wow, he is growing! Maybe he won't be so petite. He does look sooo cute, probably without the bow though.

Rama said...

Zackary is one handsome boy--even with a bow on his head. He surely is growing.

Roger said...

Maybe someone could explain that Princes don't wear hairbows, unless they are red & white and have a U on them. That would work.