Friday, February 13, 2009

Really?

They are trusting the mother of this child to be in charge of the kids at church? Really?

This is the ensemble Brie came out of her room wearing the other morning. She was SO excited about it. I asked if we could take a picture for Daddy to show him just what kind of child he is raising. She was thrilled to pose. This is the least risque.

7 comments:

laura said...

That is hilarious!

Congrats on your new calling. We'll have to share ideas!

Sarah A said...

wow. I don't know if we should expose our children to Brie... Hilarious. That girl comes up with some of the best outfits. You colud do an entire book of her awesome concoctions. She cracks me up.

Sue said...

I have to agree, hilarious! I had to look closely to see what the top was, wonder where she got the peek a boo idea? Your work is cut out for you. I wonder if a sharing time on modesty would work?

Kam said...

Oh boy! Can't wait for Brie to show Sam some of her tricks this week. Hilarious!!

Roger said...

You need to start working on a stage name for her now.

Buchanan House said...

Brielle is one of a kind. Enjoy every creative minute of every day. Rama

A, M and S said...

Wow, we're speechless. We can't wait to see you this summer and get one-on-one tips. Maybe we can bring our puppy costume and see if we can come up with something together.

R &A