Weight - 38 lbs.
Height - 3' 8"
Still a happy, social, fun loving girl who is still into anything pink, frilly, lacey, girly or fancy. She was just born that way.
She likes school, I guess. She complains most mornings about going to Kindergarten, but then runs in and is so happy to be there once there.
She is still more excited about school for the social part of it than anything else. She is learning and is doing very well (I get to see when I go in each week), but only tells me about her friends.
She has three to four friends call each week to plan play dates with her. Her social calander is hard to keep up with.
She is becoming quite independent and a good help around the house, although anytime you send her to do something she gets distracted in route and has to be reminded what it was you needed.
The girl absolutely does not stop moving and does not stop talking. She talks non stop! She is always wiggling. We practice her trying to sit still on the couch while we read to her. Still working on it.
She makes up a new dance or show or concert to perform for us every day. She always enlists Ava and Zachary to practice with her and be in the show as well . . . with herself as the main attraction of course.
When she can concentrate and tries, she can read. She usually loses interest so fast and just doesn't want to do it. When she does read she is very proud.
She is so loving and isn't afraid to show it. She hugs and loves her teachers, her friends, her cousins and us at home all the time and with a lot of enthusiasm.
She says something every day that cracks me up. Yesterday she was talking about what she wants to be when she grows up. We talked about a nurse and then a mom. She said, "No. I just still want to be a waitress." I told her if she is a mom she gets to be a nurse AND a waitress!



4 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful of her. How fun! She sounds like a wonderful oldest child. I am glad she includes her siblings in her performances. I loved our performances when we were younger. Happy age 6 Brielle!
She's so cute! I love her hair in the picts... did you come up with that do?! adorable. And fun to hear how Brielle is growing up. She sounds so... lively!
Brielle is a beautiful little girl--she reminds me of my older sister Lerene who was very pretty, intelligent, popular and outgoing--just the opposite of me when we were growing up.
The last sentence was my favorite
Post a Comment