March does bring a certain "sweet sixteen" in the basketball tournament that we look forward to. This year it will bring something even more exciting. The sixteenth grandchild on both mine and Scott's side. We are expecting our fourth baby on March 3!
We are excited. The girls are excited and hoping for a baby boy with brown eyes. Zachary is clueless. All is going quite well. We've even already seen an ultrasound of the "bean" bouncing all around. Always amazing. I can though, certainly tell that I am older and this is my fourth pregnancy. I feel so tired and quite a bit more nauseous and pretty cranky. Mostly I want to do very little, but eat! I am eating so much I'm embarrassed. It honestly is the only way to not feel completely nauseous, shaky and on the verge of passing out. So I eat and eat and eat and might have already gained the suggested weight amount by 12 weeks. Should be a fun 6 months to go. I'll let ya know when the dull pain and numbness in my arms sets in.
Even with all of that, I am so looking forward to knowing and loving this new baby!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! We are looking forward to another grandchild and hope all goes well. Best wishes!
We are thrilled for all of us! Can we start campaigning for the baby's name now?
Wohoo!
Congrats from the Jenkins crew--wow, 4 kids!
Congratulations!! Building the primary all on your own!
yahooo! With your title I thought maybe you were planning to have 16 kids, no??
Well, we're VERY excited for you, and sad to hear you've been feeling so crummy. Hopefully you'll get over the nausea as you come into the second trimester. Nothing WORSE than morning sickness, in my book. Ug.
Post a Comment