Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opening Day 2010!

Once again, Opening Day for the Red Sox was a big deal around here. For some, I won't mention names, it was just as exciting as Easter itself. We did Easter all day, but when the first Red Sox vs. Yankees game started we changed into our Red Sox clothes and cheered them on. We had prepared ourselves the night before by watching "Fever Pitch" (one of our favorites) and "Reverse of the Curse of the Bambino". We were ready and excited for Opening Day. It was the first game for the Red Sox in Fenway Park this year. It was against the Yankees. And they won!!! Awesome. And then they lost the next two. We need to get Zach back in his Red Sox onsie. Scott thinks he is the lucky charm. I'm sure he'll get plenty of wear out of it while he watches baseball with his dad this summer. Let's go Sox!Scott got to hold a little sleeping Zachary as he watched the game. That is one happy man.

P.S. There are no further pictures of Brielle because it was all we could do (bribery, pleading, etc.) just to get her to wear a t-shirt and pants for the 3 minutes it took to take the first picture. She DOES NOT do pants or t-shirts.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love all the red sox outfits. Your family is adorable. And I can only imagine how excited Scott is to have a boy to share his love of sports with. I think it would be hard to watch a game with a sleeping child though if Scott gets in to it like some men do. I guess he just had to yell at the refs inside his head. haha

Randi said...

I wish I could have been there!

But I'll see you at Safeco this year, right?

Kam said...

Gooooo Sox! Love the family pics -- tell Brie she's a good girl to sacrifice for the fam and wear the shirt for a minute.