Friday, September 04, 2009

Brie's First Day of Preschool


Yesterday was Brielle's first day of preschool. She was VERY excited! She couldn't wait for me to actually leave her there at school all by herself with her friends and Ms. Chris. She kissed me, Ava and grandma good-bye and was off! She had a fun time and learned about how she is great! We are very excited for her to have such a good time at preschool and for Ava and Mom to have some time together until little baby boy joins us.

P.S. She chose to wear this polka dot skirt because Grandpa Roger would be here and "he loves polka dots!"

4 comments:

Rama said...

WOW! What a cute grown-up daughter you have. I'm glad she loves preschool.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger said...

I do love Poke-a-Dots.
And, I was disappointed that she REFUSED to let me go to preschool.

maritza said...

How fun! Keanah started a toddler class to prepare her for Pre-School, Only 1 1/2 hrs How long is her class?