Brielle had her first swimming lesson classes. We went every day for two weeks. She had fun and Ava and I got to sit by the pool and watch (and snack). She is a real swimmer now. Swimming lessons just made her a lot more confident (and she was already too confident) in the water. She loved her teacher and loved getting to jump off of the big diving board on the last day.
Monday, August 03, 2009
Catch Up
I'm catchin up a little bit on our summertime. We certainly have been busy. I love the summer!
Brielle had her first swimming lesson classes. We went every day for two weeks. She had fun and Ava and I got to sit by the pool and watch (and snack). She is a real swimmer now. Swimming lessons just made her a lot more confident (and she was already too confident) in the water. She loved her teacher and loved getting to jump off of the big diving board on the last day.
The girls and I went on a hike around Silver Lake with our play group. Silver Lake is the perfect kid hike. It's pretty and it's easy. It was fun to be with all of our friends.
All the kids stopping to throw rocks into the lake.
Checking out the fish.
They sweet talked a squirrel into coming VERY close and then got scared.
We also had the excitement of welcoming a new baby neice into the world. Ella was born to Brian and Rachel on July 22. We went to the hospital to visit and there was quite the fight over who's turn it was to hold her. She is a GORGEOUS baby girl. She really is so sweet and pretty. It made us very excited for our baby to come.

Brielle had her first swimming lesson classes. We went every day for two weeks. She had fun and Ava and I got to sit by the pool and watch (and snack). She is a real swimmer now. Swimming lessons just made her a lot more confident (and she was already too confident) in the water. She loved her teacher and loved getting to jump off of the big diving board on the last day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a precious picture of Brie holding the new baby. They both look so cute. And that Silver Lake place looks gooorgeous! Next time we come down, let's go there, okay? Love it. Miss you.
What an exciting summer you are having. And I certainly do have wonderful grandchildren!! We are looking forward to number 14 in October.
When you took me to Silver Lake you didn't tell me that it was a kiddie hike!!!!!!!
Post a Comment