Day 22: Santa Came Early!!!! Can you even believe it? Santa knew we were going to be in CA for Christmas and that it would be hard to bring our presents back home from there, so he came early to our house. The girls got a doll house and Zachary got a Little People Garage. Everyone was very happy and played all morning while I got us ready to go to California. We left to drive to Las Vegas that afternoon.
Day 23: Arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We made it. After an AWFUL night in a hotel room in Vegas we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Bakersfield. We were all very happy to be there for Christmas. That evening Grandma took us to see the lights in Haggin Oaks. We visited the house where all the kids dress as Disney characters and put on a little show. I think Brie thought we had arrived at Disneyland. It was great.
Day 24: Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve was spent doing a little more shopping with Krista's Target discount. Then the kids got to make sugar cookies with my mom to put out for Santa that night. We had our Allred family Christmas Eve dinner with our Aunt, Uncle, cousins and Grandma and then acted out the story of the nativity. I absolutely love being at home for Christmas Eve. I was so glad to be there with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment