The day we left for Lake Tahoe for a family vacation with all of my fam, we also got together in the morning with all of Scott's fam. We had his brother's families in from Oregon and New York. It was so great to see them and be together and let the kids play together again. We had a fun time and it was hard to leave them, but we were on to the next family.
Here are all of the cousins together.
2 comments:
Very cool. I didn't know you packed all that fun in before you came to Tahoe. I thought it was just a quick drive by. I am glad you got to see the Buchanan side of the family.
So great to relive such a wonderful morning. Thanks for going to Tahoe late so we could all be together in the morning.
R
Post a Comment